Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Slow Recovery

Since Thursday last week, I have been out of commission due to the flu.

Flu? I had my flu shots last year, and I believe I'm still a few days shy to a year, and I GOT flu? I'm going to sue that drug company that made that flu vaccine!

Then, a friend pointed out to me that maybe I got the flu because it is of a DIFFERENT strain. Oh. Yeah. Right. There goes my dream of being rich!

Kidding aside, I stayed home since Thursday, trying to get well as soon as possible. By Saturday I was fine. No fever, no bone-aching tiredness, nothing! I elected to stay home still so that I can fully recover. Sunday, I woke up feeling lethargic. Uh-oh. Then I started to cough. Uuuh-Oooh... then the ball started to roll. Sunday night, I was running a slight fever again, sleep was a bit hard to come by with my intermittent hacking and coughing.

Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling good. So, I dressed up and left for the office. When I got to the office, I was feeling tired already! By lunch time, I was already out of it, getting sleepy and lethargic once again. After eating lunch, I went home and slept till 6!

This morning, I woke up (late!) still feeling lethargic and with a headache, so I decided to just stay home...and probably watch Grey's Anatomy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tevanj! hope you're feeling much better now. grey's anatomy is hilarious. i finished the 2nd season already! fan ako day! ;)

olive said...

pet,
pahiram ng 2nd season!!!!!