Thursday, January 11, 2007

...and January 5 Makes Two

I turned two last January 5. It's been two years since I had my operation. What better way to celebrate than to get a "passing" mark on the last of my check-up series.

In December, my labs came back fine. Even my liver function is slowly returning to normal. Last January 3, I got my mammies grammed in Cagayan de Oro. The following day, I went to see my onco-surgeon and he was quite happy with my mammogram results. Best part of the check-up yet was I found the long lost films of my original mammogram! I was looking for them for a year and it turned out that my doctor had them in his car all this time. Funny.

Dad went with me to the hospital for the mammogram. Since it took quite some time before I came back out from the room (the technician had to make sure she got good shots), Papa was quite worried. He did not say so, but you can sense it. When I went back for the results that afternoon, Papa was quite elated and heaved a huge sigh of relief when I told him that the results came back fine.

How time flies!

No comments: