Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trigger Finger

Trigger finger? Chop it off before it does any damage!

To keep myself entertained and being bored, I am doing some transcription for I Can Serve. These transcriptions were given to me last October. It’s been five months and I still haven’t finished them. Somehow, things always get in the way – work, social life, play time, movie time, me time, all the time, etc. Yeah, right.

I promised to get this out of the way by the end of this month (that was what I also promised myself last January, and then again in February, *ROTL*), or at the latest, by Holy Week. So, here I am, trying to speed things up, when my trigger finger got in the way.

Darn! (plus all other invectives in English, Pilipino, Chinese, and all!) and another darn! (again, plus all other invectives in English, Pilipino, Chinese, and all!)

With the electricity fluctuation happening everyday, it became my habit (got it from transcription) to save the opened document every now and then. Well, let’s just say I (stupidly) overwrote a finished document with a fresh one. Ouch! Darn! (plus all other invectives in English, Pilipino, Chinese, and all!)

With all the swearing (in thought balloons) I’m directing at me, there are still two things to appreciate on the upside. One, it woke me up (I was nearly at the point of nodding off to sleep), and two, the transcribed file I overwrote is the shortest one in the lot.

Okay, enough of the foul language to me and let me go back to my transcription; but before I do that, one last hurrah: Darn! (plus all other invectives in English, Pilipino, Chinese, and all!)

No comments: