Friday, December 21, 2007

I Likey!

In the past couple of months, I somehow managed to go through two cellular phones. Both gave up and died on me.


It was nice to be out of reach for a couple of days, but then people would chew on me about being incommunicado. All right, all right, time to shop for a new phone.


I have always been a Nokia user, so I shopped around for a new phone. Hhmmm, the 6300 model looks good - nice, clean lines and it looks sturdy - and then I noticed that most of the employees' phone in the office is that exact model. Okay, scrap that.


Then, I stumbled upon the 6500. I likey! The classic and not the slide; the bronze and not the black. Problem is, it's not in stock. What to do? So after verifying that no dealer has any stock of it, and since I vowed not to compromise anymore, I decided to wait for the stocks to arrive; but then again, I REALLY need that phone.


A brilliant idea hit me then. I walked into a cellphone store in Greenhills and asked for the cheapest phone they have. I got a basic phone at PhP1,600.00. Brand new, no frills. I likey!

No comments: