Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Interesting Week

Today is only Wednesday, and the day is just about to end...but why do I feel like as if I've been run over by a bullet train?

Monday was a blur. I woke up at 5:30 for some unknown reason, and it was just one thing piling on top of another.

Tuesday, I HAVE to wake up at 5:30 because I need to be in Alabang by 9:00. The meeting went well. It was pretty quiet in the afternoon until I got a call from Mom, telling me that one of her dear friends finally succumbed to the big C. Then, in the evening, halfway through browsing the net, the power got cut.

Wednesday, I woke up to the sound of the genset...still no power. Checked the news and found out that the black out is Luzon-wide; and that the MRT is not in operation. How to get to work? Finally decided to drive to work by 8:30. By the time I left for the office, traffic along EDSA was at a creeping pace.

As today draws to a close, most of Metro Manila is still in the dark, I just hope that I'll wake up tomorrow to a Metro with a running MRT and with the power restored. I wonder what is in store for me for the rest of the week?

No comments: