Tuesday, March 28, 2006

School's Out! - NOT!

Last night, we were required to report back to school for our supposed "graduation." The school even fed us dinner.

After dinner, the morning class was separated from the evening class and our respective teachers met with us. It was bad news for ALL of us. Imagine, none of the eight students passed the course! Passing grade is 80%. I got 79.06%. Almost, but not quite. Laughing 1

No one to blame but ourselves. The final exams pulled my grade down. I was ill prepared for it. So, here we all are, facing another two weeks of extension classes (make-up class? removal class?), after which we will have another exam, and then our final grade. I'm fine with the extension, for it will prepare us for the (final) finals. I will just have to work harder. I will just have to manage my time better.

April 10th, the moment of truth for all of us. Good luck to us all! Computer

No comments: