Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stressed

Stressed! That is what I am.

For the past three weeks, life is a blur. It is only today that I am able to breathe a little, and then I think all will pick up again tomorrow and carry on until the end of the month.

Things have been crazy. We did house-hunting in a week (or less?). Then, I have to talk to the dormers (to see who will be staying behind and endorse them to the management). Added to that, we are having our final exams at school. Then, there is the packing and sorting waiting to be done. Of course, I will also have my checkups this week, might as well max it out!

There are times that I feel so tired that I just want to lie down and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep some more, but of course, that is just a dream. In reality, Olive and I will be signing on the dotted line this week (hopefully, by Thursday or Friday). I have talked to the management about the dormers (things are almost okay on this issue). Yesterday, we had our written exams, hopefully, after today's practical exam, I will be cleared of school obligations. The packing and sorting, I will start on them next week. Oh yeah, I still have to call the utility companies!

Another source of stress, perhaps, is the news of recurrences among the members of my support group. This year alone, there are at least four of those beautiful women who have recurrences. Sometimes, I would find myself teary-eyed just reading the emails from them, but it is from these people that I draw my strength from these days. Funny, isn't it?

I am so looking forward to April. By then, all these stress I am having right now will be over. We will be staying in a new place. I will not have to deal with the dormers anymore. I will start to see the fruit of my labors for the past six months (school). Best of all, I look forward to sleeping at night without all the construction lights and sounds seeping into our room and into my dreams! Life is sweet, indeed!

No comments: