Monday, November 07, 2005

Hormonal Imbalance?

It's been a week since I last posted. There's nothing much going on with me, well, nothing I want to share here anyway. It's been a crappy week, and if today is any indication, crappy days will be here for a few more days. I really hope not! Allow me to rant and rave a little, just to get things out of my system!

Inefficiency and ineptitude, not to mention laziness, is at its finest at work. I'm summoning all my willpower not to blow my top (perhaps it's high time that I do). Stressed out, am I? That could be an understatement. I have marked my calendar to spend this saturday with Gigi, to get me back some mental health.

I noticed that I easily get irritated with people at work nowadays, more so than usual. So, I've been spending my days cooped up in my hole, trying to avoid everybody.

Should I blame all this on hormonal imbalance? Maybe that's why I get irritated easily; but then again, we still have to consider the ineptitude of the people here. People are trying to show off to the boss how hardworking they are. Well, in fairness, maybe they are, for they have to work on almost everything twice to get it right. Things that are so simple that one can get the job done with one eye closed and one hand tied on the back; but somehow these things get all muddled up. *Sigh*

I'm not being high and mighty. Just getting intolerant ... at stupidity.

No comments: