Monday, November 28, 2005

I Have Hair!

I finally went to Calamba yesterday to have my first haircut (of my new curly, big baby hair). I can't stand my hair anymore and is on the verge of shaving it all off myself; the novelty of having a different hairdo eveytime I wake up was wearing thin.

I can't stand the thought of having to sport my almost afro-like hairdo for another week. Since Olive is still swamped with work and won't be able to accompany me till next weekend, I decided to go ahead. I asked my cousin to go with me and thankfully she agreed.

I should give my friend, Ipe, credit though. It was all that he could do to hold back his laughter when he saw my hair! Well, even if he did burst out laughing, I won't blame him - my hair DOES look terrible and funny. Thanks to Ipe's magic and talent, I'm now sporting what I call "Phobe Halliwell" hair - a close-cropped cut. The pixie look, Ipe calls it, but I can't bring myself to call it that since I have a big face and does not look dainty at all! Pixie? (blink, blink) *insert canned laughter into the background* Ipe said afterwards that I should have my pictures taken for I am the perfect candidate for "before" and "after" pictures. *ROTFL*

Now I looked like a "normal" person again, no more big hair. My hair looks like it's mine again and not some poorly styled wig that was propped on top of my head. I think it was worth the trip to Calamba!

No comments: