Thursday, January 26, 2006

Before and After


Before Posted by Picasa


After Posted by Picasa

Here are my before and after (haircut) pictures.

6 weeks after my first cut, my hair morphed into something like that of Eddie Gil's (again). It's good that only my hair changes into the look-alike and my face remains the same. But when my hair gets "big", I sometimes feel I am Mr. Gil's twin. So off I went to see my good friend Ipe (again), and let him do his magic. Ipe is hoping that we could stretch it to 8 weeks this time before I go back.

The picture taken above is just a week after my last haircut, but now, a mere 10 days after the picture above, my bangs are already almost touching my brows. It seemed like my hair just decided to grow long extra quick this time. There must something in me that makes my hair grow quickly. Or maybe my hair is just trying to make up for the lost time (in growing last year)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice hair.
nerd