Friday, January 13, 2006

Excitement

I was pretty much buried under mountains of work when I got back. This will go on until around mid-February. Since I got back from the christmas vacation, life is pretty much routine. Work-school-home. I would get home so pooped out that sometimes I have to take a nap first before getting ready for bed. Weird, no?

Last Sunday, I bumped into Francis (Gigi's cousin) at Glorietta and he informed that Mavic (Gigi's sister) is still here. So, I finally got around to calling Cavite yesterday and made arrangements to visit on Sunday. Lunch at Cavite! What joy! Yummy! At least this will inject some excitement into my otherwise routinary life this year. Wakka Wakka

I can hardly wait for Sunday to come around - I'm going to see my "big sister" again, and also my (unofficially) adoptive family!

1 comment:

Maria Victoria said...

Can't wait to have you around again, too!!!

:)