Monday, January 24, 2005

In Search of...

A week after, the lump's still there. Drats! I decided to call up my Radio-Onco doctor friend in Cebu, Ann. She told me to get a mammogram as soon as possible and requested that I inform her of the results.

When my brother flew to Manila on the first weekend of December, I asked him about having a mammogram. He said to just have it in Cagayan de Oro. Okidoks! When I told Ann that I'm putting off the mammogram until I get to CDO, she disagreed. Better that I get it done in Manila than in CDO.

Okay, so I asked some doctor friends if I could get the test done in PGH. Was told that the mammogram machine is busted. In the end, I had it done at Manila Doctors' Hospital, test request by Dr. Greg Azores, Orthopaedic Surgeon.

How many women can say that their orthopaedic surgeon requested for their mammogram? See? Life is funny!

No comments: