Monday, January 24, 2005

What's this?

Last November 25, 2004, I was at home enjoying my own company. Sis is out on a date. Oprah was on TV. The show was showing how healthy organs should look like. At the same time, it was frightening the audience to be more concious about their health. Splendid!

Then, I thought that it's been quite a while (a year or so) that I last did self breast examination. Hhhhmmm......what's this thing here? On the 11 o'clock position of my left breast, I felt a lump, wait, it was more like a pebble that got into my system. And, hhmmmm, it's strangely shaped like one of those cancer cells shown on that liver! Uuggh!

Back on track...naahhh, it's just those lumps that comes with the menstrual cycle. I'll check again next week.

And I happily settled down once more to finish the show.

No comments: