Monday, September 26, 2005

Fund Raiser


Posted by Picasa

With the help of my friend Nelson Agustin and his husband, Norman Gludovatz, we were able to put together a black and white calendar for year 2006 (actually, Nelson put it together and I contacted my printer, hehehe). We called it the I Can Serve calendar.

I had a thousand copies printed. The calendar sells at a hundred pesos a piece and every cent raised through the selling of this calendar will be for the I Can Serve Foundation. We started selling yesterday, so far, we have sold 25 copies. 975 copies more to sell before the year is over. =)

This would be a great gift for christmas. Not only will you have a gift, you've also given to charity. Contact me for orders. Email me at vangiekhu@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advanced for your generosity.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

hi achi, i also posted the calendar details on blog for the support of our cause. ;-)

magpo-post din ako sa friendster!