Monday, September 05, 2005

Time

Lately, I find myself being swamped with work. Gone are the days that I can sit back, relax and enjoy (is there such a thing?) my work day. Since July, work's been steadily piling up. But I manage to accomplish things on time. Juggling work and doctor's appointments is kinda hard, but I managed.

Today is no exception. It is only now (5pm) that I managed to take a breather. First thing I realised - I forgot to take my tamoxifen! Oh, no! I asked my doctors (2 of them) if it's okay to take it even if my usual medication time is at 1pm. Well, it turns out that taking the medication at the exact same time everyday is just to establish a pattern and to help me remember. Whew!

Well, I'm not complaining about my work load. I just want to get as much work done as possible (and out of the way) before I go on leave come October 3! *Teeheehee* Lapit na! 28 na tulog na lang! (28 more days to go!) Cheerleader 1 Woohoo!

My only regret is that I tend to forget what I want to write on my blog. Stories, anecdotes, frustrations and gratitudes, sometimes forgotten and gone (hopefully not forever), and then I'd remember some of them when I'm busy and can't access my blog. Oh, dear! I'm getting "chemo" brain! ROTFL

No comments: