Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gratitude Wall

On September 25, 2005, around 300 to 400 people will be trooping to Edsa Shangri-la Plaza Hotel's Garden Ballroom to attend the Silver Linings. As of last Saturday, the pre-registered headcount was already around 250 people. I know that not all will be able to make it but we think that we can expect around 300 people at the least.

One of the event's highlights will be the gratitude wall for the survivors and perhaps their loved ones. There's already an entry expressed in form of a prayer.

Me, I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for. I am still thinking of how to go about writing an entry, or if I should even have an entry for that matter. Do I share with the public? Or do I just keep it private? But then again, I think I must express my gratitude. Just how or when the inspiration will hit me, I don't know. Maybe I should just write from the heart.

No comments: