Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lab Tests

I had some blood extracted last Monday to have my liver function test done. I think this is one of the tests that goes with the regular check-ups. At the last minute, I decided to have my cholesterol and sugar tested as well. The last time I had these (cholesterol and sugar) checked was before my chemotherapy, which means early, early February. Then, my cholesterol and sugar was borderline normal, at the high end. *These were over the normal limit after my operation*

Since then, following my doctor's advise not to diet while undergoing treatment, I pretty much eat as I please. Finally, the moment of truth...

Surprise! Surprise! Both my cholesterol and sugar count went down! Whew! (Hmmm...could it be because of the chemo cocktail???) Even my doctor's pleased with my lab results. I'll be seeing my doctor again in two months' time. Hopefully, by then, my lab results would be just as great! ;-)

No comments: