Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally!

Finally, I'm done! I'm done! Hurray! *turning imaginary cartwheels*

It was a heartstopping moment when I got to the hospital yesterday morning for my final dose of radiation therapy. For the past three weeks, patient load have considerably lightened. So, when I saw the number of patients in line, I was on the verge of panic.

Oh, no! Not on my last day, please...

As I suspected, the machine had broke down again. I breathe a sigh of relief when I found out it was up and running again after two hours. Whew! that was close. And so, I "graduated" again.

I also had my final check up with my radio-onco. I don't need to see her again. She told me to just see my medical oncologist as they both will be asking me to do the same lab work and other stuff. Good! At least I don't have to wait twice for the same thing.

No comments: