Saturday, July 30, 2005

Game of Tag

Okay, okay. I will play along, having been tagged by Mavic and Olive, I'll do this before somebody else tagged me again. =) oh, the pressure!

Game 1
The rule is: what are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal… and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

1. Take a walk. As walking here in Manila is kinda hazardous, taking a walk is a challenge. I used to drive to UP and walk around the academic oval. One had the company of other people who are either jogging or cycling, making me feel safe. I have yet to do this again this year as I have been sidelined by the big C. Soon, very soon!

2. Take a long drive. This usually just means Tagaytay. But on the rare occassion that I need to go to Angeles City (work related), I love the drive.

3. Read a book or spend an afternoon in the bookstore.

4. Do my crosstitch. Explore other crafts that I can possible dabble in.

5. Veg out at the beach. Although these are far and few in between.

6. Watch 2 movies in a row.

Game 2
The Game of threes

Names you go by:
1. Vangie
2. Vanj
3. 'te Vanj

Screen names you have had:
1. Petunia
2. Miss Piggy
3. Bianca

Physical things you like about yourself:
1. Hair (then and now)
2. Teeth
3. *bleeep*

Physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Height (wishing I could be a couple of inches taller)
2. my flabby tummy
3. my flabby arms

Parts of your heritage:
1. Chinese
2. Cagayanon (Cagayan de Oro) ?
3. ManileƱa (lived here more than half of my life) ?

Things that scare you:
1. Disappointing my parents
2. Leaving this world without making a difference (maybe not on a grand scale, but at least making SOME)
3. Escalators - go figure!

Everyday essentials:
1. Laughter
2. Living
3. Learning

Favorite musical artists:
1. David Lanz
2. Rod Stewart (the balladeer, not the rocker)
3. Enya

Favorite songs:
1. Behind the Waterfalls by David Lanz
2. A Whiter Shade of Pale by David Lanz
3. If We Fall In Love Tonight by Rod Stewart

Things you want in a relationship:
1. Respect
2. Trust
3. Unconditinal acceptance

Lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. I don't hold grudges
2. Fighting cancer was a breeze
3. I like bearded guys

TRUTH:
1. We can't change a person's nature, we can just influence them
2. Don't break my trust in you
3. I'm pretty easy to get along with

Physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Height
2. Butt
3. Eyes

Favorite hobbies:
1. Cross Stitching
2. Travelling
3. Bookstore browsing

Things you want to do really badly now:
1. See my friends that I haven't seen for a long time
2. Play badminton
3. Play badminton

Careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Forensic Scientist
2. Tailor
3. Be an filthy rich heiress - what? this is not a career???

Places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Thailand
3. Shanghai - to see a dear friend!

Kid's names you like:
1. Drew
2. Trevor
3. Maxine (this name was actually on Olive's, my brother's and my list when my niece's name was being picked out)

Things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel the world
2. Have my own company
3. Make a difference in someone's life

Ways that you are stereotypically female:
1. I pay attention to details
2. I love bags
3. I like to keep things in their place

Ways that you are steriotypically male:
1. I can speed shop
2. I like checking out appliances
3. I like my beer

Three people I admire:
1. my dad
2. my mom
3. Lance Armstrong

*Sigh* This thing sure rocks your brain! And I rather not tag anyone... but feel free to jump in and give your version! =)

No comments: