Thursday, July 07, 2005

Team Discovery Channel


Team Discovery Channel Posted by Picasa

The team Discovery Channel, led by Lance Armstrong took the lead in the team time trials at Tour de France. I still do not understand fully how the ranking works but I understand enough that with this lead, plus the unfortunate spill of David Zubriski, put Lance Armstrong into the number 1 spot again.

I've been checking out some sports channel on the cable tv which shows the Tour. I've been monitoring it this whole week, for around 15 minutes, 7:45 to 8:00 every night. Just in time to catch the last portion of each leg.

I wonder why I keep on watching something I do not understand night after night. Well, aside from learning something about the Tour and checking Lance's standing, there are plenty of eye candies in the race. Circle Of Hearts



Tour De France

No comments: