Thursday, July 21, 2005

Unbelievable

My hair is now a bit short of half an inch. I may have to buy shampoo soon. Maybe baby shampoo for my baby hair. Too Funny I will post picture soon, promise!

This morning, I woke up early because I plan to bring my car to the office. Since it is my "coding" day (if your car plate ends in a certain number, then on certain days, you can't ply the streets from 7 to 10AM, and then 3 to 7PM; although there are some cities in the metro that you can't use your car from 7AM to 7PM), I have to leave the house by 6:30 at the latest.

Still groggy from sleep, barely able to open my eyes, I plod on to the bathroom to prepare for work. Imagine my amazement when I saw hair in the mirror. Nothing special maybe, it's just that the right side has a 90 degree angle halfway. The lower half is flat (probably because I lay on my side while sleeping) and the top half just standing merrily. I tried to fluff the lower half and flatten the other half. Nothing worked.

I have barely half an inch hair and yet I am having a bad hair day! Rolly 3 Rolly 3

Oh, yeah. I solved the problem by wetting my hair and fluff it with the towel. Afterwhich, it got squashed with my hat. Why do I even bother?

No comments: