Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Today, I'm officially on leave from the office. Tomorrow, I'll be hopping on a plane to Cagayan de Oro (finally!), and I still have tons of stuff to plow through today. I don't think I'll be able to finish all the stuff that I'm supposed to do. I hope I can look forward to some ten days of R & R. Well, sort of, since I think I may be delusional with what's ahead for me in the next ten days or so.

I have tons of assignments to deal with (I can spend my entire holiday doing the assignments!), of course, there's also the whirlwind of parties, the "must attend" ones. Between these, I plan to go visit an aunt, who I hope will be in Cagayan de Oro sometime during my visit so that I can see her; and of course, I have to see the baby of my cousin, who also happens to be one of my goddaughters. I have to remember, too, to go see my good surgeon!

How could I leave out the visitors? Beginning on December 25th, the four of us siblings will be expecting and entertaining visitors from Manila. Anyone here think I can do my assignment at this time? I don't. Mwahahaha. It's going to be a riot of a Christmas. =)

Oh, it is indeed a full vacation ahead.

No comments: