Tuesday, June 14, 2005

With A Vengeance

It seems like after my last cycle of chemo, I can't wait to "regain" my social life again. A day after my chemo, I've been out drinking. This was repeated again three times within the next two weeks. Let's see, I've also tried to watch a movie, which I slept through on some parts as I still tire easily. Had dinner with friends. And last weekend, I spent a night in Angeles City with friends.

What's there to do in Angeles City? Plenty, apparently. After a brief shopping stint, we just went on an eating binge - food trip! Wow! Diet? What's that? There wasn't any food that's not allowed. It was a holiday, so I also took a holiday from my usual "diet". Eating just about everything in sight. Had steak, chips, luncheon meat, garlic fried rice, fried eggs, palabok, and halo-halo. I think what I ate the past two days will be enough to send my oncologist into fits - that is, IF she finds out.

So, let's keep quiet, shhh. And I promise, I WILL behave from now on, diet wise, that is.

No comments: