Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dead Buds

Since Saturday, I've been stuffing myself silly, trying desperately to find taste in the food I eat. What used to be too salty is now too bland. What gives me headache from being too sweet is now just right. Gives me the creeps to think how my blood chemistry would look like nowadays. =)

I think at the back of my mind, I'm using this phase as an excuse to eat, eat and eat some more. Perhaps if I eat more, in variety and in volume, sooner or later, one of the flavours will bound to come through for me! Twisted logic; twisted way of thinking; twisted me! I can feel myself slowly gaining weight (although the scales said I still weigh the same last week)...I really have to go back to sensible eating and lose those pounds I may have gained. No more excuses!

As all diet goes...I'll start tomorrow. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabayan kita tevanj! I'll start tomorrow too! heeheee...