Saturday, March 05, 2005

I'm Awake! I'm Awake!

Post chemo day 1. Woke up early (7AM) because I was getting hungry. Afraid of hyperacidity, I rose to have something to eat. Had soup and crackers. Since I've eaten, I'm on the get go. By, 830, I was working on the report I brought home. Now, now, don't frown or scold me, it's a very important report that I have to finish by early next week; for our bonuses depend on it. Besides, I'm feeling energetic enough to work!

Hap a nap in the afternoon. But still didn't finish my report. Packed up work after dinner to watch some VCDs. I was already feeling sleepy by 11:00PM, but somehow, I feel wired. So, when Olive said she's gonna watch a second movie, I said go ahead, hoping it will make me sleep. 2AM, I'm still awake! Oh, no! Is this insomnia? So, I did a trick that always worked. I turned off all the lights. Sure enough, I went out like the light, too.

This morning, post chemo day 2, it was raining when I woke up, so it's a bit dark. But from the stillness and quietness of the surrounding, I think it's still early. Sure enough, it's 6AM! Waaahhh! I wanna sleep some more. Tried but I can't. And then I got hungry. Damn, I'm always hungry!

So here I am, chewing on my ever reliable crackers and rambling on; letting you guys know how I'm doing. =) Now, I'll try to catch a few more winks!

Have a great day, everyone! *kisses!*

No comments: