Friday, March 25, 2005

Thank you

I have finally discovered how to put the links on this blog. Took quite some time, but I'm thankful I was able to finally do it.

I'd like to thank a dear friend who now lives in New York. Her sister send me an email and told me that I might like to read her blog. So I clicked on the link in the email and was pleasantly surprised to see the latest entry. I was the topic of her entry! Tears were streaming down my face as I read through her entry. I was so touched. At one point, I swear that the person being described there wasn't me. But my picture was there, so there's no denying that it was indeed I.

Thank you again, Reflections2! You made my day!

1 comment:

Promdi said...

Hi Vangie,

We don't know each other, but we will be friends from now on. Fearless forecast. I'm Mavic's friend and I got the link to your site from her blog. Keep writing and let's stay in touch.