Sunday, March 27, 2005

What's the Correct Term?

Recently, after I shaved my head off, I have developed this unexplicable fear (?) of seeing people in wigs. I dunno why, but I can't quite grasp the weird reaction I have everytime I see a healthy person in a wig.

It is as if a cold hand will clutch my heart and I would scan around and sure enough, there's a man (I have yet to see a woman) wearing his wig/toupee; sitting, smoking, eating, walking, having a good time.

I think maybe I see them with a dead animal on their head. Or maybe it just reminds me of my sickness on a subsconcious level? Sometimes, it just makes me want to take off my hat in public and show off my chrome dome.

So, is there a term for the phobia of wigs? Or am I just weird? I think it's me! *LOL*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wala yatang exact term for "wig" phobia. pero pwede yata yan i-classify under social phobia...