Monday, May 09, 2005

An Almost Perfect "O"

With a face like this, who needs coins? *wink* I myself have noticed that my face is no longer oval, it's now round like the peso coins you can find in your pockets. An almost perfect "O".

Although the weighing scale have only indicated that I added on one pound since I started my chemo treatments, my body is saying otherwise. I think I've lost muscle mass and in its place, piled up quite a bit of adipose tissues (fats).

Olive got a couple of VCDs last weekend on belly dancing. I think she figures that if I can't start getting back to active life since it entails dressing up and going outdoors, then she'd bring indoors some activity that I can start on.

Belly dancing? Why not? Although I've got no rhythm in my bones, I'd like to try that out. I've watched the CD and even followed a few moves, but I did it lying down on the bed! Hehehe. I'm hopeless, a basket case. Well, I'll try it out, hopefully sometime within the week. Maybe then, I can put some rhythm into my body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now this i gotta see... hehehehe...