Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Macho Man

"Macho, macho man. I wanna be a macho man" These are the words the Olive's singing to me last night. But she's pronouncing them "matsu matsu maaan....ay wanna be, a matsu maaan".

The heat's been sweltering the past week. It's so hot almost 24 hours a day. When I got home last night, I changed into a tank top (men's cut though) and removed my hat. When I saw myself in the mirror, I was laughing myself silly at my image. I looked like Mr. Clean of the 70's TV commercial. Bald, with earrings and looking all beefy (more likely, fat) and macho.

I mentioned to Olive and Faith that one of their friends might even feel "threatened" if he sees me right now. I can easily stand beside him and match him point for point in the physical attributes, well, maybe except for height. *LOL*

So, we sang..."matsu, matsu maaan...." into the night.

No comments: