Friday, May 13, 2005

Lopsided Girl

Lopsided girl - that's me! =)

I woke up this morning feeling some pain on the right side of my face. It's probably from those mouth sores that's been wanting to break out for a couple of days now. It's tolerable pain, no need for painkillers.

Imagine my shock when I got to the office and really saw my face (I was still half asleep when I looked into the mirror earlier at home) - my right jaw is swollen! I looked like one of those jeeps with tire skirts, but I only have it on the right side! *LOL* Or I looked like having just emerged from a round with Manny Pacquiao, sans the discoloring. ;-) I have the office help bought me an ice bag and now I'm cold compressing my face. The swelling has gone down a bit. Seems like the cold compress's working.

Oh, life! In tagalog, "Hay, buhay!"

No comments: