Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Soothing

After a turbulent 3 weeks, I need something to soothe me. A week more of that tension would probably have me plunged into depression. It was hairline close.

The shopping last weekend is probably the start of the mending. Last night, I went to UP. That place always have a calming effect on me. I'm glad I did. A few hours there with a buddy worked wonders. Now, if I could just cap it off with a road trip, maybe things would be swell again! =)

What's ruffling my feathers nowadays is probably the thought of my last chemo, scheduled for next Thursday. I know I should be looking forward to it, as it heralds the end of one treatment; and the start of the next. But somehow, I dread it. Just thinking about it sometimes have me tasting bile in my mouth; or have me gagging. I am psyching myself up, though. One more to go, and the rest would just be a walk in the park. I CAN DO THIS! =)

I'm bringing out my imaginary pompoms to cheer me on. One more. And I graduate.

No comments: