Monday, May 30, 2005

Mindboggling

I'm still trying to come to terms that I have indeed finished my chemotherapy sessions. I still can't believe that I'm done with that. I guess I have to come to terms with it SOON, as I will be embarking on the next treatment in 3 weeks' time.

The weekend saw me catnapping for two days. I'm never this pooped out after a treatment. The weekend also saw half of my baby hair shed off and stuck on my pillow, hats, and scarves. =)

Now, I'm scrambling to get the Biafine RE emulsion in time for my radiotherapy treatment which will start on June 20th. I've asked for help and Gigi have called for the cavalry!

I feel like I'm in a limbo. On one hand, I am glad that I've finished with my chemotherapy. On the other hand, I can't help but wonder if the six cycles is really enough to lower the risk of recurrence. I think I'm probably like some paranoid patients. I dread the treatment and yet I also dread the end of the treatment. Chemo brain making twisted reasoning again! Have to snap out of it, fast!

No comments: