Monday, February 21, 2005

Dame Judi Dench Wannabe

I went to Calamba again yesterday, to get another haircut. I had one just 4 weeks ago, where we had chopped off my long hair to prepare for the hair loss that comes with chemotherapy. After 4 weeks, my hair grew an inch! (average hair growth is half inch a month) And since I am still anticipating possible hair loss, I had my hair cropped closer to my head. I'm striving to copy Dame Judi Dench's haircut, especially the one she sported in one of those James Bond movies. But my hair have a mind of its own, they refuse to stay down, stubbornly standing on their ends! =) Very much like the person whom they are attached to, I guess. *LOL* Yesterday, Ipe took care of it by putting on hair wax. Today, I took care off it by wearing a hat during the drive to work. Both ways work. Yay! *big grin*

One of my colleagues said I look ugly with my new 'do. I laughed and told that person to deal with it, tough luck! I am happy with the way I look and I feel beautiful inside out!


Dame Judi Dench Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope.. you are not ugly... pero pogi ka na ngayon!!! welcome to the club! mwehehehe! =P

olive said...

teng! hinahanap ka na ni ipe! pagupit ka na daw! tama na yang kalokohang berbero-barbero na yan ha!? :)

Nelson said...

at least pareho kayong royalty like Dame Juday! Inggit lang sila! :)

Right on, sister!

Anonymous said...

hey olive!!!

tama ka dun!!!

kailangan ko na ulet magpagupit kay ipe dahil parang textbook na naman ang buhok ko.
pero magpapahaba muna ako ulet para pwedeng ayusan... =D