Saturday, February 19, 2005

In Appreciation

Things I appreciate most nowadays:

1. a good appetite
2. facing the challenges of the day ahead (could be as trivial as trying to keep my energy level up)
3. my sense of humor (thank God I can still laugh at things; most of all, laugh at myself!)
4. supportive and loving friends
5. long lost friends coming out of the woodworks
6. my ability to sleep through the night (as insomnia is one of the side effects of chemotherapy)
7. the taste of food
8. my breast cancer support group
9. my health
10. my prune juice (to battle against constipation)
11. being able to be on the get go for 10 hours at a stretch
12. naps I take when I need to recharge
13. an occassional sweet
14. my oncologist (she's the best!)
15. being pampered
16. my badminton gear that is patiently waiting for my comeback *big, toothy grin*
17. best of all, the love and support of my family! *hugs and kisses*

No comments: