Saturday, February 12, 2005

Taking Its Toll

Having this dreaded disease is taking a toll not only on me but also my family.

Mom had an upset stomach at the hospital; the same time as I was throwing up due to my katakawan (the "art" of being able to eat and eat and eat and eat)! I was teasing her about being as anxious (if not more) as I am. This she denied vehemently. But she became well again when she went home. She even got hungry.

Papa, on the other hand, is in Cagayan de Oro. And I'm sure he's also worried sick about me. I thought all's well with him for I was able to talk to him a couple of times for the past two days. Then I found out this morning that my brother have to rushed him to the hospital last night because of irregular heartbeat!

I called Papa up and assured him that all's well with me. I also told him to take things easier and take good care of himself.

No comments: