Sunday, February 13, 2005

What Did You Do?

My sister is quite protective of me. She shows this in her own way. On the day of my surgery, she got to the hospital just when I was being wheeled out to the operating room.

Of course, I was crying myself silly by that time. When she saw me, she almost freaked out. She just assumed that one of our aunts (obviously not our favorite one) must have told me something to make me cry like that.

She almost attacked my aunt, I just don't know who managed to intervene and told her that I'm having a meltdown. But thank God somebody did!

Well, this is what I heard from my aunt: Don't cry. Don't worry. We will free for you.

I don't really know if that send me into more tears or had me choking from almost laughing. I know she meant well, and I appreciate it. Thank you, Tita.

1 comment:

olive said...

heeheehee...i shoved her off your bedside and told her to sit on the couch. pa intervened and told me you heve been sobbing for a while.