Saturday, February 05, 2005

La La Land

Next thing I know, I suddenly jerked awake and shouted: "Suka ako!" (I'm going to barf!) And proceeded to do just that. And then I was shouting that I'm in pain, so much pain, I wanted to be put out of my misery.

And then there's this irritating high pitched sound going "tooooooooooooooooott......". One long sound. Will somebody make it stop, please? Where are the people in this forsaken la la land? I seem to be floating. Somebody's waking me up, telling me to take a deep breath. I wanted to tell that person to leave me alone and let me sleep. But she persisted. I finally took a deep breath so that I can tell her to let me be; what do you know? When I took that breath, the irritating sound stopped and became a blipping sound at regular intervals! I wonder: is that me? What's wrong with me?

And I slipped into darkness again.

No comments: