Saturday, February 05, 2005

Pre-Operation Preparations

A few days after my diagnosis, my surgeon lent me a book. It was on breast cancer surgical procedures. In it are the statistics and data on the pros and cons of the different procedures. Hhmmm...should I even try to read this?

What the hey, it's there, so I read the medical journals until my eyes glazed over, trying to understand the things written there. My brother saw me reading the book. He kidded me and asked if I could understand what I'm reading. I said, except for the medical terms, I understand it perfectly fine! *LOL* I even gave him a summary of the current journal I'm reading; he got impressed. I said, I'd probably be a quack by the time I finished the book.

Well, I didn't finished the book. I didn't read the last two journals. I don't want to be a quack. *big grin*

Actually, I can only digest so much information. hehehe

No comments: