Saturday, February 19, 2005

Things I Miss Most

Sometimes, it is frustrating not being able to do all the things that I used to take for granted. While under treatment, there are a lot on the list of "not to do". After almost two months into this disease, I think these are the things I miss most:

1. playing badminton every monday
2. watching movies
3. mall ratting with Olive
4. playing badminton occassionally on thursdays
5. driving (this is synonymous with independence - to a certain degree, anyway - for me)
6. taking my time doing my grocery shopping (it's always speed shopping now)
7. eating greasy food (like french fries)
8. eating barbecue/grilled food
9. playing badminton on saturdays
10. eating sweets like there's no tomorrow
11. tying my long hair back when I feel hot
12. being able to be on the get go for as long as 18 hours a day
13. playing badminton on sundays
14. having a sharp memory (I think some brain cells of mine went down the drain with the anaesthesia; what's left are slowly being fried by chemotherapy, hehehe)
15. being able to attend parties, any party!
16. eating junk food
17. have I mentioned playing badminton? *big, toothy grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... bakit wala sa list na to yung late monday night dinner after badminton? =(

Anonymous said...

kitams? my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. syempre miss ko yun! :-p

Anonymous said...

sharp nga ng sagot mo sa comment ko eh! =P