Wednesday, February 23, 2005

EDSA I

This coming Friday, February 25, has been declared a holiday. This is to commemorate the first People's Power Revolution, now also known as EDSA I. There are some celebrations already on the way, starting yesterday.

Yesterday, I had my own version of the "People's Power Revolution"; only mine was on my head. My scalp have been itching on and off since Saturday last week. I find it weird but dismissed it as nothing. Well, apparently, that nothing is something.

When I shampooed my hair yesterday, I noticed some hair on my hands. I counted 25. Big deal! Nothing to worry about, for one can lose up to 100 strands of hair a day. But coming from 10 a few days ago (when I was so bored I counted the strands of hair on my towel after I towelled it dry), 25 is quite something. Yeah, right! Braggart!

Then last night, my scalp started to itch again. I absent-mindedly reached over and scratched. When I looked at my hand after, there were a few strands of hair that came out. Uh-oh, I'm starting to shed.

I think my hair decided to be patriotic and wanted to celebrate EDSA I in their own way - by abandoning my head. *LOL*

No comments: