Saturday, February 05, 2005

Kiddie Songs

I have a niece who's turning two in a couple of weeks. Max likes to sing. And she would make people sing along with her. One time Max turned to me and said "Twako*, you sing!"

Oh boy! That's a tall order from such a small person! (for I DON'T sing!) I said I can't sing. She looked at me, puzzled, and then her face brightened up and said "PLEASE, Twako", with all the sweetness of a baby girl. Now, how can you refuse? Good thing that kid is not finicky about people being able to carry a tune (not yet anyway). I agreed, on the condition that she sings with me.

And so we sang:
Max and I: Baa, Baa, Black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
Max: One for the monster and one for the dame...

Cute kid! *LOL* She's on the right track...

*Twako is the chinese term of "eldest" aunt; Diko is 2nd to the "eldest" aunt, and so forth and so on

No comments: