Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fatigue

Today is the 7th day since my first chemo. So far, it was only yesterday that I felt real fatigue. When I got to the office in the morning, I'm already feeling a bit peaked. By lunch time, I was tired, so after a few bites, I tried to nap (I don't know if I succeeded). After lunch, it was downhill thereon.

I left the office at 4pm, hitched a ride home. When I got to the apartment, I lied down and tried to sleep. I felt as if I was in a limbo, balancing between sleep/rest and wakefulness. By 930, I fell asleep while watching tv; of course, the glass of wine helped. =)

Today is much better. I don't feel tired, got a good appetite. Thank you for the small blessings!

Tomorrow I'll be getting my blood count, hopefully, my white blood cell count won't be too low.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nyahahaha!!!
if everything else fails, drink wine!!! =D
pwede bang yung mas malakas ang amats na alcohol? like tequila or vodka? sa susunod mag-alok ka naman! =D