Had my 4th cycle of chemotherapy yesterday. Since Olive have to work, Mama and Papa accompanied me to the hospital.
It was quite uneventful, the doctor easily found a vein to work on. Apparently, I was fretting over nothing. Small miracles, who am I to complain? I'm just VERY grateful! Double the treat was when I got home and found my package from the States finally delivered! (I'm wearing the LIVESTRONG band na. Thank you, girl friend!)
Today, the small miracles are still at it. I have no complaints, generally uneventful. I even get to drink Coke (in celebration of Olive's birthday - Happy birthday, Olive!)!
As I checked my emails today, I am even more grateful that I am coping so well. My other "sisters" (in my support group) are not so lucky, they have really bad days after every cycle; some are in pain, some can't eat, some are just plain fatigued out (is this the correct term?). Makes me count my blessings all the more.
Friday, April 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you, achi. :)
Post a Comment