Sunday, April 17, 2005

Tournaments

So, here I am at home, resting after chemo cycle 4. What's a girl to do? I watch movies on DVD, read books, try to get more puzzle pieces into place, did some crochet, eat, drink and did some merrying!

The other afternoon, I was surfing the tv, looking for something that will catch my attention, when I stumbled upon the Yonex All England 2005. Boy! It was a treat to watch those athletes play! Made me want to take out my racquet and head to the nearest badminton court! But of course, that did not happen...just wishful thinking. I did promise that I'll play again after I'm done with all my treatments! Hopefully, in 3 months' time!

Made me kinda wonder, can I muster enough energy afterwards to join tournaments again? Will I be able to push myself to the limit and a bit more as sometimes one must do during tournaments? Well, only time will tell.

No comments: