Monday, April 25, 2005

Countdown to Graduation

I was talking to my mechanic a while ago, trying to figure out when to have Boyd's front suspension fixed. It was then that I realised I'm going to have my 5th chemo cycle next week! Wow! I should start a countdown. 5 more weeks and I'll be having my LAST cycle (yipee!). 8 more weeks and I should be out of these "chemo side effect" woods (keeping my fingers crossed)! It just seems like a few weeks ago that I started my chemotherapy.

I am going into this with mixed emotions. I dread the forthcoming chemo treatments, for its effect have been piling up. And yet, I look forward to them so that I could finally put this part of my life behind me. Of course there's radiotherapy, but I've been told that it's a cinch after chemotherapy. I think I'll find out soon enough.

In the meantime, I'll just toddle along each day and hope for the best.

No comments: