Thursday, April 28, 2005

Clowning Around

Yesterday afternoon, after the trip to Chinatown, Olive, Faith and I were spending the rest of the afternoon at home, eating our food loot and just talking and whiling the time away. It was too hot to do anything except eat and drink.

I was convincing Olive that I don't need to shave my head anymore. I have baby hair all over my head now as compared to the buzz that grew a while back. My head do not ache if you rub it because this time around, it's more baby hair (that are only an eighth of an inch long) than the coarse ones that grows back after you shave.

Olive rubbed my head again and agreed. We should not be shaving anymore. She then held her thumb and forefinger together on my head, as if holding to a bunch of hair daintily, I began to shake my head violently, simulating the act of having Olive pull out my hair in bunches. We had a good laugh.

What heat can do! *LOL*

No comments: