Friday, April 08, 2005

Map of Mindanao

I woke up Tuesday morning and felt that I had a sore in my mouth. Uh-oh. I kept forgetting to take the "Magic Mouthwash" the doctor prescribed. I should put that in Mimi, my memory notebook.

I suffered through the pain when I gargled Astring-O-Sol, hoping that it would help heal the sore faster. Today, I switched to Bactidol. Nothing wakes you up faster in the morning than having to gargle mouthwash while having a sore. I also found out that crying and gargling at the same time is kinda hard to do, especially when you are trying not to laugh at the ridiculous image you see in the mirror.

When I checked in the mirror last Tuesday, the sore is the size of Mindoro island, today, it looks like the whole island of Mindanao. No wonder it's so painful. No wonder my doctor cringed when she checked the sore yesterday. *LOL* Nasty! But I still manage to eat, laugh and be merry. So, I'm okay. Hardest time I have today is brushing my teeth.

No comments: