Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Got Mail!

Last Friday, I had to go home early on the account of me catching a bug that's been going around (I got diarrhea and was vomiting at one point). I actually caught it Thursday, but felt fine enough when I woke up Friday morning to go to work. Well, apparently not enough to last the work day.

Shortly after I got home, the guard from the lobby called to say that I got mail. So, I said to just receive it and I'd have someone get it later. Well, it turns out to be more than a letter, it was a package from some friends in NY! Wow! It made me forget my tummy aches and all! =) I was like a kid on christmas morn.

I got some cancer awareness stuff (bracelet and pendants); a book (which I still haven't started); a book marker; and best of all, a leather bound notebook! I now carry that notebook with me, to write down things that I thought of this moment and will surely forget the next. I now have what I'll call my "memory notebook". =) Thank you, dear friends! Your gifts are much appreciated. *hugs and kisses*

No comments: