Friday, April 22, 2005

Amazing Race 7

I am hooked on this reality TV series! Every Wednesday night, I would make sure that I'd be home by 8PM to watch the series, If I'm not home or can't watch the series by then, I'd stay up until 12MN to watch the replay. Otherwise, I'd put a tape in the VCR and record it.

This week's episode is still by far the most exciting yet! With only 5 teams left, tension and excitement have really upped several notches. Of the 5 teams left, my top two favorites would be the team of Alex and Lynn and the team of Meredith and Gretchen. Alex and Lynn for having fun every step of the way. But with Meredith and Gretchen? I love them! To see a couple in their twilight years being able to overcome every obstacle thrown in their path; met the challenges and cross the finish line every time is really something else. To see them together in this race is truly inspiring.

I do not bank on them winning this season for the last leg always comes down to a foot race - something Meredith and Gretchen could hardly do against any other team left - but I will root for them as long as they are in the race.

Meredith and Gretchen now officially holds the title as to being the oldest couple to have reached the final four pairs. I just hope they are able to go all the way to the finish line! Go Meredith! Go Gretchen! =)

No comments: