Friday, April 22, 2005

Doctor's Appointments

Papa had his doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon with his cardiologist yesterday afternoon at St. Luke's. He has been wanting to go home since Monday, but I managed to convince him to postpone their going home to today. But before going home, we have to get clearance from his cardiologist.

Papa's check up is good. All's well and he's cleared to go home. Yipee!

On my side, I made an unscheduled doctor's visit to my oncologist. I have been experiencing spasms of pain on Louise, and sometimes I have difficulty breathing when lying down. Since these pains and difficulty in breathing have been occuring for several nights in a row, I thought it prudent to go see my oncologist.

If I'm the type of person that's easily freaked out, I would have been running at top speed from my doctor's clinic when she did my breast exam. To see the changes in her facial expression should have left me concerned and paranoid; but I will not panic. Why waste my energy over something I have no control on?

Now, I have with me doctor's orders for a 2D echocardiogram and a breast ultrasound. Let me make those appointments.

No comments: